•All Handlers must be financial
members of EA or have taken up the
Barastoc Insurance option. Refer Section
7 in Conditions of entry.
• Exhibitor/Owner must be financial
members of EA or the relevant Breed
• Horses/Ponies need not be registered
• Open to Winners of all Led Classes at
the 2012 Barastoc Horse of the Year Show
& Champion Led Exhibits from 2012
Arabian, Palomino, Buckskin, Riding
Pony, Miniature Pony, Miniature Horse,
Mountain & Moorland.
• Open to mares, geldings and stallions.
• Judging will take place on the Polo
Fields (Ring 1) on Saturday afternoon
16th February, with six (6) horses
selected for the final parade. The
winner will be announced on Saturday
evening 16th February in Indoor Arena No
2. The six (6) finalists will be
required for the parade and announcement
of the winner on the Saturday evening
during the International Challenge.
• The winner will receive a Supreme Led
sash, garland, and Voucher ($100)
donated by Ridley AgriProducts.
• Reserve will receive a sash
• All finalists attending the Saturday
evening parade will receive a
JUDGE: To be advised